A range of Tekaloid paints that are ideal for classic cars and bikes. These products can be used on wood, metal and plastic as long as you have appropriate primer. We can supply different primers for different materials and surfaces.
We supply a Tekaloid Undercoat which will suit the top coat colour. These will be on the Tekaloid colour charts. If you are unable to find the colour you require on the colour charts you can supply a sample panel which we will match to and then send back to you with the paint.
- Preparation – You can use one of our grey or red scotchbrite to key back the surface you are applying to. Then use one of our Tak Cloths to remove any excess dirt and dust. You can also use our Panel Wipe to remove any grease.
- Primer – We can supply different primers for different materials/surfaces. A primer is not required however can be used if needed.
- Undercoat – This will be used over the primer (if this has been applied), this will be brush applied to the surface.
- Topcoat – This will be used over the suited colour of Undercoat, this will be brush applied to the surface.
- Lacquer/Varnish – You can use our Extra Pale Varnish, however this is not required but can be used for extra protection.