Breakwells range of cellulose products are easy to use and give a high quality high gloss finish making them ideal for all types of industrial finishing. Our industrial cellulose paint is available in sizes ranging from 250ml to 5 Litres and can be matched to any RAL or British Standard paint colour code. Alternatively we can colour match our paint to a sample provided. Industrial cellulose paint is also available in aerosols and touch up paint pots.
Industrial Cellulose Application:
- Preparation – You can use one of our grey or red scotchbrite to key back the surface you are applying to. Then use one of our Tak Cloths to remove any excess dirt and dust.
- Primer – We supply different primers such as High Build Primer (Grey and White) or an Etch Primer.
- Paint – Industrial Cellulose paint comes in different sizes which has to be applied through a spray gun. In order to use this paint you will need to thin this down using the mixing ratio 1:1. We supply different thinners for different seasons.
1. Premium Thinner – Recommended for use during Spring/Summer
2. Anti-Bloom Thinner – Recommended for use during Autumn/Winter
3. Standard Thinner – Primarily used for thinning the primer and cleaning down surfaces/equipment.
- Lacquer – This is not required but can add one if needed/required for extra protection.