PAWA Oil Resistant Glove
£2.99 (exc VAT)
Price per single pair
Pawa premium oil resistant glove is a premium dual layer nitrile coated glove to protect the werer from industrial fluids such as oil. The primary layer provides the effective barrier and the second layer offers great grip. It is perfect for keeping your hands dry and providing grip and dexterity. Code PG202. Blue/Black. Sizes M – 2XL.
- Keeps hands dry and provides excellent grip and dexterity in wet and oily applications
- Increased dexterity due to the seamless ultra-thin breathable liner
- Hard-wearing coating provides protection from abrasions, grease, oil and fossil fuel based products
- Anatomical shape prevents hand fatigue
- The Cat II glove is in conformity with the following European Standards; EN 420:2003+A1:2009 and EN 388:2016.
Coating: Nitrile / Advanced Sandy Nitrile
M, L, XL, 2XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.